Welcome to Clarke University Health Services. Our mission is to promote health in mind and body by assisting students in being successful during their college career at Clarke. By maintaining good health, students are better able to attend classes regularly, concentrate, and deal with stress.
Students are served through direct services, referral and health education. Our office is staffed by a registered nurse from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday - Friday. All health services are confidential. No medical information will be released without a student's permission.
A completed health form, with record of immunizations is required and kept on file in the office. Click on the links below to view other required vaccinations.
Meningococcal Disease Information
Meningococcal Vaccination Waiver
Health Services is located in the lower level of Mary Josita Hall.
- Acute and emergency intervention for students and staff
- First aid care
- Medical referrals
- Blood pressure screening
- Dispenses non-prescription medicines
- Promotes and provides educational health programs
- Promotes campus-wide blood drives
- Promotes campus-wide health fair
- Resource information center for universal precautions
- Additional resources are available to students on various health topics