Top 10 Facts
- Small class sizes of 30 students guarantee a one-on-one education experience.
- Students acquire hands on experience with patients starting in their second semester through the integrated Clinical Practicum Program.
- Newly renovated and expanded classrooms and laboratory spaces.
- Clinical education spread throughout the 3 year program in order to apply knowledge at each stage of learning.
- Small campus where students are encouraged to address their professors by first name fosters a comfortable, family atmosphere.
- All Clarke Professors are licensed, practicing physical therapists specializing in orthopedics, sports medicine, neurology, pediatrics, women’s health, or lymphedema.
- Medical-school grade cadaver lab ensures a 4:1 student to cadaver ratio for optimal learning.
- 100% of students actively participate in the Clarke Organization of Student Physical Therapists, a group of physical therapy students dedicated to service learning and community action. Click here for more information.
- Opportunities for inter-professional collaboration and networking with nursing students and Dubuque area PT clinicians encourages a multidisciplinary treatment and problem solving approach.
- The beautiful city of Dubuque, Iowa offers plenty of shopping, eating, and entertainment. Read more at http://www.traveldubuque.com/.
Click here for more information on the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)