For the 2015-16 academic year, undergraduate tuition is $29,000, student fees are $940, and the average cost for room and board is $9,000. Tuition for the TimeSaver Program is $575 per credit hour. Graduate tuition varies by program. Get complete details on tuition and fees.
During the 2015-16 academic year, 100 percent of Clarke’s full-time, day-time students (who were eligible, and applied) received financial aid in the form of scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study. Students are encouraged to apply for financial aid as soon as possible after Jan. 1.
Renewable, merit-based scholarships include Presidential scholarships, Clarke grants, alumni/sibling discounts, and competitive fine arts and departmental awards. Apply for admission early to be considered for Clarke scholarships.
Clarke University is consistently recognized for excellence in education. Here is a list of national recognition:
- Forbes: America’s Best Colleges
- Forbes: Top 120 of the Best Midwestern Colleges
- U.S. News: Ranked 14th in the Midwest on the list of Best Regional Colleges
- U.S. News: Midwest's top 10 Best Value Schools
- Princeton Review: Best Midwestern Colleges
- The Washington Monthly: Best Baccalaureate Colleges, for contribution to the public good.
- 2014 President's Higher Education Honor Roll for community work
- Clarke has achieved the NAIA Champions of Character Five-Star Designation all five years that it has been presented
- National Arbor Day Foundation: Tree Campus USA for the third straight year
- Victory Media: Military Friendly School
- In 2015, U.S. News ranked Clarke fifth among Midwest Regional College for operating efficiency.
Clarke University does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sex, race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age or disability in the educational programs which it conducts or in its employment policies, practices and procedures. Clarke University complies with all pertinent state and federal regulations concerning affirmative action, nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity.
For more information, contact the Clarke University Admissions Office:
Phone: (563)588-6316 or Toll-Free at 1(800)383-2345
Click here to view student graduate outcomes.