Admission to Undergraduate Studies in the TimeSaver Program
Clarke University welcomes all adult students who seek a baccalaureate degree as part of their educational and personal goals. Applications are accepted year-round for entrance into any of the TimeSaver academic programs. Clarke reviews every application for evidence of commitment, academic readiness, and maturity.
Application Process for TimeSaver Students
Students wishing to enroll in TimeSaver classes must:
- Submit a completed application.
- Submit the nonrefundable application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from each college and high school attended.
- Schedule an appointment with TimeSaver Office to develop an academic plan.
Previously earned college credit is evaluated for transfer toward major, general education, or elective credits. Applicants may be conditionally accepted to the program. An admissions denial may be appealed through the academic affairs office.
While the TimeSaver Program is targeted for adults age 24 or older, special circumstances may warrant admitting a younger adult into the program. In such cases, students under 24 must submit a written petition to the Director of Adult Studies requesting special admission status. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Complete and submit the FREE on-line application form now, or print and complete the on-line form and mail with $35 application fee to Adult & Continuing Education Office, Clarke University, 1550 Clarke Drive, Dubuque, Iowa 52001-3198.
- Request official transcripts from your high school and previous college(s) (if applicable) be sent to the Clarke University TimeSaver office.
- If you wish to apply for financial aid, complete an application and submit it to the processing center. The application may be found on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Make an appointment for an admission interview. Contact the director of TimeSaver Programs if you plan to enroll as a TimeSaver student.
- Applicants under the age of 24 who desire admission to the TimeSaver Program need to provide a written statement citing the necessity of TimeSaver classes.
Clarke accepts transfer applications from students who have attended accredited two-year and four-year colleges and universities and who are in good academic standing.
- Request that an official transcript from each college attended be sent to Clarke.
Follow the process above and provide:
- TOEFL test score or other comparable certification of proficiency in the English language.
- Declaration of finances from your bank and family stating that you will be financially supported during your time at Clarke University. A form is available at the Clarke University TimeSaver Office.