Residence Life


Repairs and Room Concerns

For all housing repairs, please contact your wing RA to report the problem.  The RA is responsible for contacting the Hall Director to complete a formal work request.  Students and family members are encouraged to refrain from contacting Facilities Management directly.

  • CU Registration General
  • Giving_Christmas
  • CES holiday parties 2014