Learning Today. Leading Tomorrow.Apply Today
There are three options for admission.
Students completing the full Master of Arts in Education (MAE) degree will need to complete the Traditional Admission process as described below. In addition, you can qualify for financial aid.
Students completing a Certificate, but not the full MAE, will need to complete the Traditional Admission process as described below. Since this is not a degree-seeking pathway, students will not qualify for financial aid.
- Non-Degree Seeking
Students only taking professional development courses offered through their school district and/or completing a badge (3 courses) will complete the District Admission process as described below. Since this is not a degree-seeking pathway, students will not qualify for financial aid.
District Admission Process (Non-Degree Seeking)
*Students who have previously taken courses through Clarke University as a GOLD non-degree student but who have not enrolled at Clarke in the past year must re-submit the Non-Degree Application referenced above. Returning non-degree GOLD students who have been enrolled at Clarke within the past year may register for courses through the Graduate Education Course Registration form. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the non-degree-seeking application or registration process.
Traditional Admissions Process (Degree-Seeking & Certificates)
- Online Master of Arts in Education (MAE) Application
- Official Academic Transcripts sent to firstname.lastname@example.org directly from all graduate and undergraduate institutions attended.
- Transcripts issued to students are not official
- Faxed and copied transcripts are not official
- Personal Statement of goals and career plans
- Documentation of teaching license number
- Two Recommendation Forms including one relative to academic ability and one relative to professional character
- Official TOEFL Score is required if English is not your first language – PBT score of 550 or IBT of 80
- Interview with Director of Graduate Education Studies will be scheduled once all materials are received
MINIMUM ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale