Business and Community Partnership Terms of Agreement
As a partner with Clarke University, your organization will receive the following benefits on an annual basis:
- 10% tuition discount for employees enrolled in credit-bearing courses (undergraduate and graduate master’s level).
- 15% discount on facilities rental including the Wahlert Atrium.
- Group enrollment discounts for CareerPLUS professional development micro courses: 6-10 registrations @ $165 per person and 11+ registrations @ $150 per person.
- Additional company / organization specific discounts are available when contracting for a tailored professional development curriculum including CareerPLUS micro courses and learning sprints.
- Display your company / organization logo on our Business and Community Partnership webpage.
- Convenient submission of internships, job openings, and volunteer opportunities through our Business and Community Partnership webpage. Submitted opportunities will be posted on an internal portal page and shared with Clarke University students and faculty.
- Opportunity to request faculty/student projects to support your organization’s needs through our Business and Community Partnership webpage.
- Invitation to attend speaking events on campus.
- Periodic communications exploring the latest news and trends regarding workforce changes and how to continue to up-skill / re-skill employees and increase their engagement.
As part of the partnership, your organization will provide the following opportunities for Clarke University to engage with your employees on an annual basis:
- A learning event, virtual or in-person, such as a “lunch and learn” or “coffee chat” during which representatives of Clarke University will share about the latest trends, opportunities, and challenges facing the workforce and provide information about relevant Clarke programs.
- Two emails from Clarke’s Institute for Professional Excellence highlighting new and on-going professional development opportunities, degree completion programs, and advanced degrees.
This partnership agreement will be renewed annually unless the partner informs Clarke University’s Institute for Professional Excellence Director of Business and Community Engagement of their wish to discontinue the partnership.