Scholarship and Award Thank You: Questionnaire
The information you provide will be shared with the donor(s) who made your scholarship or award possible.
Tips for writing a memorable thank you letter:
- Thank the donor(s) for his or her generosity in providing scholarships. Tell the donor(s) how the scholarship has made a difference in your education.
- Tell the donor(s) a little about yourself.
- Where are you from? What’s your family background? What high school did you attend and what activities you were involved in?
- Tell the donor(s) about your goals and future plans after completing your education. What do you hope to do after graduation? What are your long-term goals?
- Consider adding a personal touch by describing how important this scholarship is to you and your family.
Clarke University may use the photograph and/or portions from your thank you in publications or other media materials produced. If you do not feel comfortable being featured in a publication, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.