Teri Zuccaro, MA, CPA, CGMA
University of Iowa: Masters of Arts, Accounting, May 1992
Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, May 1991; Minor in Chemistry.
Certified Public Accountant.
Chartered Global Management Accountant.
My goal as a teacher is to always strive to do my best and look for ways to continually improve my teaching methods. I value the feedback I receive from my students either during the course or on my evaluations. I incorporate that feedback into my future coursework. The beauty of teaching for me is that every day or class is different.
No two students are alike. Students bring many different gifts and knowledge to the classroom. The joy is to see students grow and improve in their critical thinking, communication, and knowledge skills.
Arthur Andersen, Times Mirror Higher Education Group, McGraw Hill Higher Education, Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Graduate Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I and II
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Government & NFP Accounting
Certifications and Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque – Treasurer
- Dubuque Golf & Country Club – Board Member
- Parent Association Treasurer – Mazzuchelli Middle School