Tuesday, Nov 24 — 7:30 a.m- 9:00 p.m
Wednesday, Nov 25 — 7:30 a.m- noon
Thursday, Nov 26 — Closed for Thanksgiving
Friday, Nov 27 — Closed
Saturday, Nov 28 — Closed
Sunday, Nov 29 — 4:00 p.m- 9:00 p.m
Monday Nov. 30 will resume regular hours
We will be open regular hours after Thanksgiving Break thru Finals.
Winter Break (After Finals)
Friday Dec. 11th– 8 am to 4:30
Monday Dec. 14-Friday Dec. 18– 8 am to 4:30
Monday Dec. 21- Wed Dec. 23– 8 am to 4:30
Thursday Dec. 24th thru Sunday January 3rd– CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAY
Monday, Jan 4 to Friday Jan 8– all working virtually and open by appointment only
Saturday and Sunday’s– CLOSED
Week of January 11 Monday-Friday– 8 am to 4:30 pm
Regular Semester Hours
Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, noon – 6 p.m.
Sunday, noon – 11 p.m.
We are able to assist you virtually. See below for several ways to contact library staff.
How to contact library staff:
- email@example.com all library staff will see this
- You can email individual staff members
- Here: http://libguides.clarke.edu. If available, there will be a chat box under the “Ask a Librarian!” heading.
- Microsoft Teams
- In the chat feature, find Jamie Byerly, Susanne Leibold, or Jenny Parker to begin a chat, or phone session.
The Nicholas J. Schrup Library provides resources and services to support the curricular and personal information needs of the Clarke University community. The library’s role is first and foremost an educational one, teaching community members to find, evaluate, and use information efficiently and effectively, and to foster and encourage lifelong learning.
Clarke University has been blessed with a Heritage Edition of The Saint John’s Bible. The volumes are on display in the library. Stop by and see this one of a kind item.
Also Housed in the Library
- Archives – by appointment (563) 588-6580
- Instructional Resource Center
- Joan Lingen, Provost Emerita and Professor Emerita
- Margaret Mann Academic Resource Center (MARC)
- Music Library
- Margaret Mann Classroom
- Mississippi Room
- Bob Wahlert’s Office
- Lingen Technology Commons
- Compass and Career Services