It is my hope my impact on students will be that they will learn concepts, ideas, and general practices that will stay with them for many years.
Learn, Adapt, Thrive – it’s a cornerstone of success in the business world and the foundation of Clarke’s Master of Business Administration program. Our knowledgeable faculty have developed an innovative curriculum that allows your MBA degree to evolve with the ever-changing needs of business. Our personalized approach differs from other master’s in business programs because our courses pair developing your leadership and management abilities with the opportunity to create a professional network. Your instructors and classmates are all active professionals with connections to thriving local and national companies. Plus, our unique certificate options empower you to unlock more opportunities for career advancement.
Clarke believes learning is lifelong and life-changing, so we developed our online MBA degree to not only be tailored to your interests but to fit your busy lifestyle. That’s why our courses are 100% online and offer independent or live sessions, meaning you can complete coursework when and how it works best for you. With our flexible eight-week format, you can take one course at a time and still complete our 32-credit program in less than two years!
Tailored To Your Goals
Adding a certificate demonstrates your specialized interests to potential employers while also giving you the skill sets to create your own career path. We are proud to offer the following certificates:
- Business Management – Focus on the core needs of day-to-day business operations with courses on organizational management, marketing management, and human resources or project management.
- Leadership – Enhance your ability to lead through courses on leadership styles, building effective teams, and strategic planning and communications.
- Sports Management – Explore the unique needs of athletics as a business with courses dedicated to finance, marketing communications, and management issues in sports.
As a liberal arts university, a degree from Clarke prepares you for success in many ways, including the foundational knowledge to continue your education with a Master of Business Administration. As a Clarke student, you can complete up to 12 credits of graduate work during your senior year, giving you a head start on your master’s degree in business administration.
Choose the option that’s right for you:
Here are some of the highlights that come with earning your MBA with Clarke University. Looking for more? Check out the course rotation below!
- 32 credit hours
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Minimum 2.5 GPA for certificate programs, 3.0 GPA for full MBA admission
- Courses taught by expert faculty with real-world experience
- Eight-week, four-credit courses mean you can complete your degree in less than 2 years!
- 100% online for flexibility that fits your lifestyle
- Financial aid available
Admission to Clarke University
Applications may be submitted at any time; however, newly admitted students begin their studies in August or October for the fall semester, January or March for the spring semester, and May or June for the summer term. The prospective graduate student interested in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at Clarke University must submit the following to:
Clarke University Admissions Office
1550 Clarke Drive
Dubuque, Iowa 52001
or email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A completed graduate application form.
- Official academic transcripts. These transcripts must document:
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students with a GPA of a 2.5 to 3.0 on a 4.0 scale may be granted conditional acceptance into the MBA program. Your acceptance into the MBA program will be finalized upon your successful completion of one of our graduate certificates with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A professional resume.
I utilize active learning techniques and allow students to dig into the material, whether it is in a simulation, classroom activities, projects, or case studies.
I hope to leave students with an understanding of strategy, finance, and law, but also that the world is a large place, and they should find a place where they feel wanted and comfortable in it.
I strive to promote professional development that is healthy, empowering, and fun, and assist students in embracing the benefits of learning as a lifetime endeavor.
Our Students & Alumni
Clarke’s MBA program allowed me to maintain a healthy work, family, and school balance. I learned how to better communicate, strategize, and work collaboratively.
While I was working on my MBA at Clarke, we moved into a new home, had another baby, and tripled the workforce at my employer. I also set a positive example for my kids that learning is important in life, no matter your age.
Achieving my MBA at Clarke truly helped me in my position as Relationship Manager at Prudential Financial.
Eight courses in 18 months, and you’re on your way to career advancement!
An investment the Wall Street Journal says could double your salary.
Complete coursework when it works for you, while still enjoying expert faculty support.