Admissions Requirement Checklist
- A completed graduate application form.
- Official academic transcripts. These transcripts must document:
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students with a GPA of a 2.5 to 3.0 on a 4.0 scale may be granted conditional acceptance into the MBA program. Your acceptance into the MBA program will be finalized upon your successful completion of one of our graduate certificates with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- A professional resume.