Checklist for International Student Admission to Clarke University
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Submit the application for admission at least three months before the start of the semester in which you wish to enroll unless you are transferring from another institution within the US.
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcript to Clarke University
Have official ACT or SAT scores sent to Clarke University
- Freshmen students' high school transcripts will be evaluated and translated by Clarke University
- We also accept evaluations from Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE.org) and World Education Services (wes.org).
Send TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicable)
- ACT school code is 1290
- SAT school code is 6099
Complete the certificate of finance and submit with a most recent certified bank statement verifying financial ability to attend Clarke University.
- TOEFL school code is 6099
- If your country will be paying for your education, please submit a letter from your advisor verifying that you will be receiving a scholarship/funding.
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (4.0 scale)
- Competitive scores on the ACT or SAT
- Either TOEFL (school code of 6099) score of 525 PBT, 70 IBT or higher OR
IELTS 6.5 or better.
- Rank in the upper 50% of high school graduating class
- Send $200 enrollment deposit. An I-20 will not be issued until enrollment deposit has been made.
- Upon receiving the I-20 certificate, make an appointment at nearest American embassy or consulate when you apply for a visa.
- Complete all of the above steps and send official transcript from college/university you are transferring from. Transcript needs to be evaluated with a course-by-course evaluation from the above evaluators IF transferring from an international institution.
APPLY ONLINE NOW