Welcome, international students!
Are you an international student who wishes to study at Clarke University? We are proud to serve the special needs of international students with a superior education that provides an intensive curriculum. Currently, part of our student body is made of individuals from Australia, Japan, United Kingdom, Ireland and Sudan.
- Submit the application for admission at least three months before the start of the semester in which you wish to enroll unless you are transferring from another institution within the U.S.
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcript to Clarke University.
- Have official ACT or SAT scores sent to Clarke University.
- ACT school code is 1290
- SAT school code is 6099
- Send TOEFL or IELTS scores (if applicable)
- TOEFL school code is 6099
- Minimum TOEFL score of 525 PBT, 70 IBT or higher OR IELTS score of 6.5 or better
- Submit the certificate of finance with a most recent certified bank statement verifying financial ability to attend Clarke University.
- If your country will be paying for your education, please submit a letter from your advisor verifying that you will be receiving scholarship/funding.
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.5 (4.0 scale).
- Competitive scores on the ACT or SAT.
- Send the $200 enrollment deposit. An I-20 will not be issued until the enrollment deposit has been made.
- Upon receiving the I-20 certificate, make an appointment at the nearest American embassy or consulate when you apply for a visa.
- Complete all of the above steps and send an official transcript from your college or university. The transcript will be verified by the above evaluators if transferring from an international institution.