Looking for that extra edge? For even more skills that will immediately benefit you at work?
A partnership between Clarke University and the University of Wisconsin-Platteville Online is just what you’ve been waiting for.
Students in Clarke’s MBA program now have the ability to gain a graduate certificate in project management by taking just nine credits in advanced project management courses in addition to the MBA coursework.
By choosing this option, you’ll complete your program with the total package – a respected MBA from Clarke and a project management certificate from UW-Platteville’s PMI-accredited program.
Interested Clarke students who have a 3.0 GPA and have completed 18 semester hours in the Clarke MBA program, including BUMG 561, Project Management, may enroll in the following UWP coursework for an advanced certificate in project management (total of 9 semester credit hours).
- PROJMGT 7080 Project Scope Management
- PROJMGT 7040 Interpersonal Skills for virtual and co-located project teams
- BUSAMDIN 5540 Quality Management or BUSADMIN Advanced Quality Management
- Students need to maintain a minimum of 4.5 credit hours with Clarke University to prevent student loan repayment.
- Students are required to pay University of Wisconsin-Platteville for their course, which does not fall under any financial aid that the student accessed through Clarke University. Students who are interested in the Project Management Certificate should speak with Clarke’s Financial Aid Department the semester prior to starting UWP. Their department will assist students with billing issues and requesting additional aid to cover tuition with UWP
Get started today!
Contact University of Wisconsin Platteville's Graduate Admissions at (608)342-1322 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or go online to see more details at http://www.uwplatt.edu/disted/project-management-certificates.html#advanced.
View the Clarke University and UWP Online Partnership Announcement.