Finish Your Bachelor’s Degree
Dream of finishing that degree you started? Need that four-year credential to apply for the job you want? Worried about going back to school? You are not alone. According to a recent estimate, 36 million Americans have taken some college courses without earning a degree, including nearly 350,000 in Iowa.
Clarke’s Bachelor of Applied Studies degree completion program is here for you.
Built for the busy adult learner, this program is 100% on-line and customizable to build on your experience and align with your aspirations. Current Pathways of concentration include Leadership + Management and Strategic Marketing + Public Relations. More Pathways are coming soon.
Prior learning credit is available for previous post-secondary coursework and certifications, as well as military and work experience. Take one, 8-week course at a time. With six start dates across the year, you can take courses when the time is right for you. When “life happens,” you can pause and join the next session that works for you. We provide an enrollment coach to help you explore the possibilities and walk you through each step in the process at no cost to you.
Benefits of earning your bachelor’s degree:
- Better pay – nearly 40% more pay for those with a bachelor’s degree than those with two year degrees
- More Job Opportunities – nearly 15% more job postings in Iowa for those with a bachelor’s degree
Earn Your MBA
Leaders and companies that can change with the times earn a competitive advantage, and Clarke University’s Master of Business Administration was developed with these skills in mind. Our expert faculty combine years of industry experience with research into evolving trends and best practices, presenting you with a solid foundation of knowledge. You can then personalize your education to your interests with unique elective and certificate options.
Develop the skills you need to lead in your field. Efficient and affordable for busy adults.
- 100% online for flexibility
- Six start dates for classes
- Eight-week, four-credit courses means that you can finish in less than 2 years
- Course taught by expert faculty with real-world experience
- Specialize in in Business Management, Leadership, or Sports Management
- No GMAT or GRE Required
- $555/credit hour (before partnership discount)