Growing the Clarke Community
Do you wish to share the gift of a Clarke education with someone you know?
The CARE Society offers a unique opportunity for alumni to introduce prospective students to Clarke University. And, in three simple steps, a prospective student can receive a $1,000 renewable CARE Society Scholarship.
- An alumna/us completes the student referral form.
- The student successfully applies to Clarke University.
- The student enrolls and receives the $1,000 CARE Society Scholarship every year!
What to expect after your student referral is made:
One of our friendly Admissions Counselors will reach out to the student to share they were referred to Clarke by an alumna/us, describe the CARE Society Scholarship, and encourage them to visit campus. The student will also begin receiving our informational materials.
The Alumni Relations Office will welcome you to the CARE Society. As a CARE Society member, we encourage you to talk with the prospective student about your Clarke experience, encourage them to visit campus, and ultimately apply!
Please note that students are not eligible for both the CARE Society Scholarship and the Legacy Grant.
In recognition of the significant difference you are making, CARE Society members also receive:
- A custom-crafted Clarke University journal.
- Annual recognition as a CARE Society member at Clarke University.
- Special recognition at Homecoming and other on-campus events.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are positively changing someone’s life by introducing them to Clarke!
For more information or questions about the CARE Society, please contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.