Directions for Viewing Budgets On-line
- Go to www.clarke.edu.
- Expand “Quick Links” tab in the left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on ‘My Info’ under the Tools section.
- Login to myinfo and click on ‘Employees’.
- Click on ‘Budget Summary’.
- A table with the General Ledger accounts and dollars will appear.
- If you wish to see account activity for a specific line, click on the amount in the Actual column. The detailed account activity appears. To view the detail of an invoice click on the reference number. You can view the check number, check date and the status of the check.
- General Ledger activity is posted by the business office. All posting activity is viewable as soon as it occurs with the exception of purchase cards, copier charges, bookstore charges, interdepartmental transfers and postage which are posted at month-end close. The monthly budget report you receive from the business office is confirmation that the month-end closing is complete.
- You can use Budget Selection if you wish to view your budget for another open fiscal year or to search for only a specific group of account numbers. Be sure to leave the Actuals Begin and End Dates blank if you wish to view all activity for the year.
Operating Budget Classification Fact Sheet
This fact sheet provides information as to the inclusion of various functions in the classifications found on the operating budget expenses.
Education & General Expenses
Instruction – Academic Institution
Academic Support – Library, Educational Media Services, Academic Administration, Lead Center, Student Advising, Institutional Research
Student Services – Counseling, Financial Aid, Admissions, Registrar, Health Services, Student Life, Student Activities, Campus Ministry, Athletic Administration, Career Services, Multicultural Student Activities
Institutional Support – Executive Management, Business & Fiscal Operations, General Administration, Marketing & Public Relations, Development, Vice President of Academic Affairs, Human Resources, Post Office, Computer Center, Student Accounts
Physical Plant – Facilities, Security, Utilities, Insurance
Auxiliary Services – Bookstore, Athletics, Food Service, Conference and Events, Residence Halls