The human resources office is responsible for promoting a high-quality, responsive work environment that supports the university’s mission for education and service.
It is our goal to:
- Provide leadership in the balance of the employer’s interest with those of employees;
- Lead policy application and compliance and to administer resolution processes in a manner that is fair, flexible, and effective;
- Encourage diversity through equitable treatment;
- Process accurate and timely payroll;
- Administer benefit plans consistent with plan documents;
Human resources is an office in the business and finance division of Clarke University.
Welcome to the Clarke University family! As you begin to meet hundreds of new friends, here are a few resources to help get situated. If your question isn’t here, don’t be afraid to ask – there will be plenty of friendly faces to find your answer.
2020-2021 Holiday Schedule
|Independence Day||July 3, 2020|
|Labor Day||September 7, 2020|
|Autumn Free Day||October 16, 2020|
|Thanksgiving||November 26 & 27, 2020|
|Christmas Holiday||December 24-31, 2020**|
|New Year's Holiday||January 1, 2021|
|Good Friday||April 2, 2021|
|Memorial Day||May 31, 2021|
**The university will be closed for the Christmas/New Year holiday beginning December 24, 2020 and will reopen on January 4, 2021. Holiday eligible employees will receive payment for their normal work hours during the closure.