- Starting Compass Research
- Annotated Bibliographies: What are they and how are they compiled?
- Harvard Guide to Using Sources: What Constitutes Plagiarism?
- Library Guides by Subject/Major
- Evaluating Web Sites
- Popular Magazines and Scholarly Journals: What’s the Difference?
- Citing and Documenting Sources
- Getting Better Google Search Results (various tutorials)
- Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Sources (Primary/Secondary/Tertiary & Popular Literature Sources Guide)
- APA Format Using Microsoft Word (APA Style 7th edition)
About the Library
- Resources Available at Clarke University Library –Information about books, journals, and more
- Requesting an Item Through Interlibrary Loan
- Accessing Library Resources From Off Campus
- Reference Databases at Clarke University –Using online reference databases
If you have any problems logging in to library databases or accessing electronic articles, please use the link below.
- Anatomy of an Article Elements of scholarly articles and tips on how to use them to broaden or narrow your search.
- Basic Search Using Academic Search Elite— How to conduct a search in a database
- Filtering Your Results–How to narrow or refine your search results
- Broadening/Narrowing Results–How to broaden/narrow results using search strategies
- ERIC –Using a subject-specific database (Education)
- Using the Journal Finder