- Starting Compass Research
- Annotated Bibliographies: What are they and how are they compiled?
- Harvard Guide to Using Sources: What Constitutes Plagiarism?
- Library Guides by Subject/Major
- Evaluating Web Sites
- Popular Magazines and Scholarly Journals: What’s the Difference?
- Citing and Documenting Sources
- Getting Better Google Search Results (various tutorials)
- Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Sources (Easy Bib)
- APA Format Using Microsoft Word
About the Library
- Resources Available at Clarke University Library Information about books, journals, and more
- Requesting an Item Through Interlibrary Loan
- Accessing Library Resources From Off Campus
- Reference Databases at Clarke University Using online reference databases
If you have any problems logging in to library databases or accessing electronic articles, please use the link below.