Triangle Copy careerplus-badges careerplus-degree Created with Sketch. careerplus-employers Created with Sketch. careerplus-faq Created with Sketch. careerplus-individuals Created with Sketch. careerplus-local-experts Created with Sketch. careerplus-pricing careerplus-registration Created with Sketch. careerplus-responsive Created with Sketch. careerplus-self-paced Created with Sketch. careerplus-stackable Created with Sketch. + Facebook LinkedIn PinterestRSS Instagram Twitter Vine


Personal Property Insurance

The university does not carry personal property insurance on faculty, staff and students, and is not responsible for the loss or damage of such property. Student personal property located on campus often is insured under a parent’s homeowners policy.

Physical Therapy, Nursing and Social Work Student Professional Liability Insurance

Physical therapy and nursing students participating in clinicals or social work students participating in the social work practicum program will be required to pay a $80/year liability insurance fee (subject to change). The university cannot accept proof of insurance as a substitution for the fee. This fee protects the individual as well as the university only during times when the student participates in institutionally sponsored clinicals.

Clarke University Student Health Insurance

All domestic students are required to have health insurance through their own insurance carrier. All international students are required to have international student health insurance through Clarke University. View health insurance information and resources.

Last Updated: 06/06/2022