Are Clarke employees entitled to discounts through cell phone providers?
Clarke employees are entitled to discounts by the following cell phone providers. Please have your Clarke ID and drivers license available when signing up for these services at the local area storefronts. Terms subject to change.
Clarke employees are eligible for a 15% discount on the total recurring monthly charges under the National Education Association.
Clarke employees will be eligible for the following:
- 18% discount – Traditional shared minute plans, discount applies only to the primary line.
- 18% discount – More Everything plans, discount applies only to the data portion, not the line access fees.
- 25% discount – all qualifying accessories
Clarke University employees are now eligible to receive a 15% discount on voice and data services from AT&T Mobility. There are three ways to get the discount on new service.
- If you are a current AT&T customer go to www.att.com/wirelessdiscounts to sign up.
- Any employee can go to an AT&T retail store to acquire new service. The nearest store is 808 Wacker Drive, Dubuque but there are other locations in Cedar Rapids and Davenport. Please bring proof of eligibility (Employee ID) to validate employment. Mention FAN # 03065155 to get the Clarke University discount.
- Any employee can go to one of AT&T’s affiliate stores such as Best Buy, Radio Shack or Wal-Mart, set up service there and then register on-line at http://www.wireless.att.com/businesscenter/ to receive the discount. If they are given a form at the store, they will need to fill it out and return it with the FAN #03065155 noted.
New service must be registered within the first 30 days of service or additional charges may apply to receive the discount.
How do I print a confidential document?
The confidential printing functionality is available on the following printer models: Lexmark T630, T632, T522, T520, and C270
- From the application you are in, select File –> Print to bring up the Print dialog box.
- Depending on the application you are in, the Print dialog box will either have a Properties or Preferences button. Both situations are depicted below. Depending on which button is displayed, click on either the Properties or Preferences button to proceed.
- After selecting the appropriate button, a window will be displayed similar to the one below. Click on the Print and Hold button.
- After clicking on the Print and Hold button, a Print and Hold Features window will appear. Click on the radio button next to Confidential Print to turn it on.
- After selecting Confidential Print, the User Name and PIN field will be enabled. Enter a User Name and a four digit PIN number. After you have entered the User Name and PIN, click on the OK button to continue.
- After clicking on the OK button, you will be returned to the Properties / Preferences window. Click on the OK button to return to the main Print dialog window.
- After clicking on the OK button in the Properties / Preferences window, you will be returned to the main Print dialog window. At this point select the options of the print job such as number of copies then click on the OK button to submit the Confidential Print job.
- The printer holds your print job until you initiate printing on the Printer Operator Panel. Below is a depiction of the operator panel on the printer. To print the job, please do the following:
- Press the right arrow of the Menu button to select Confidential Job.
- Once Confidential Job is displayed, press the Select button.
- Next a User Name is displayed. If the User Name displayed is not yours, press the right arrow of the Menu button until your User Name is displayed. Once your User Name is displayed, press the Select button.
- Next, Enter PIN will be displayed. To enter your PIN, select the appropriate sequence of buttons on the Operator Panel. Each button is issued a number which is displayed either above or below the button.
- After you have entered your PIN, Print All Jobs will be displayed. Press the Select button to print all of your jobs.
- After you have pressed the Select button, the print job you have submitted will be printed.