Congratulations on being accepted to Clarke University! Below is some important information you will need to know to prepare for your first term as a Clarke University graduate student.
STEP 1: SET UP YOUR CLARKE ACCOUNTS
Note: If you already have a Clarke account set up, you can disregard the instructions below for initial log-in.
To login to your Clarke account:
- Go to http://my.clarke.edu
- Enter your Username firstname.lastname@example.org all in lower case. Initially, your account uses your legal name. You can request to change your preferred name at the Registrar’s office.
- Enter your Default Password. Your default password is the word Password (with a capital P) and the month and day of your birth in 4-digit format: PasswordMMDD
- Reset your default password (Initial Login Only): After entering the default password, you will be required to change your password. The password must contain 12 characters: 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character (!@#$%^&*). Your password cannot contain your name or anything easily guessable.
- Account Verification (Initial Login Only): Follow the prompts for initial account verification. You will set up Multifactor Authentication. We recommend using the Microsoft Authenticator App for the most convenient experience. Microsoft Authenticator is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
STEP 2: ACCESS/UNDERSTAND YOUR CLARKE ACCOUNTS
View instructions here for logging in to your Clarke email, CU Hub, or Moodle accounts.
- CU hub. CU hub is where you will view your schedule, register for classes, access your grades, and much more.
- Moodle. Moodle is the online learning system you will use for your classes.
- Clarke Email. Please be sure to check your Clarke email frequently, as most communication will be done via Clarke email. We recommend that you set up your Clarke email on your phone (iPhone|Android) OR set up your Clarke email to be forwarded to your personal or work email account if you do not want to have to log in to your Clarke email account regularly.
STEP 3: COMPLETE YOUR TO DO LIST
To prepare yourself for your graduate program at Clarke, please review the Admitted Student Guide (a to-do checklist for new graduate students) by logging on to the Graduate Studies portal using your Clarke login credentials. Please complete the checklist on the Admitted Student Guide no later than one week before classes start.
STEP 4: REVIEW THE GRADUATE STUDIES PORTAL
For additional information on how to prepare for graduate school at Clarke, log on to the Graduate Studies portal using your Clarke login credentials. In addition to information about orientation and the Admitted Student Guide, the Graduate Studies portal has resources about funding/finances, parking permits, academic services, course registration, IT support, billing, on-campus dining/housing, and information about Dubuque, IT resources, and much more.